Update

Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 by sacul in
0

I went out with Tish and Edmen to MidValley, a welcome break from the all too familiar trips to Jusco. Was at the train station by 9ish. Then we left. We reached MidValley and then left to shop (Yes, guys shop too, shocking, I know) We were walking around to just about everywhere as Edmen serached for his pc game Left4Dead2 and I searched for Heavy Rain, a ps3 game. We ended up going to every shop imaginable (excluding the lingerie shops of course, heh) Had lunch at Madam Kwan's. Went all the way to KL and had nasi lemak =/ But the nasi lemak was awesome =) After that, Tish and I decided to go into the infamous sex shop there. It brought back memories of how Kelvesh tried to get into the shop a few years ago, and the guy asked him, " How many is your age?". Well, we went it in and the guy never once questioned us and asked if we were looking for anything. I saw a hairy condom, whatever that means =/ Tishaan and I became men today =p Edmen chose to not enter that shop. The Edmen got some Body Glove tshirts and Left4dead2. I got left4dead2 2 (See what I did there?) and Counter Strike : Source. Tishaan got some Body Glove tshirts. We noticed many chicks there using shirts with very few buttons buttoned up. It goes without saying that any guy would have been distracted with what was on display. We, er, exercised =p. We had some enery boosters at a juice bar, Tish and I had a drink called Lychee Coller, and Edmen had a drink which was wayyy to thick to be humanly consumed. Had another bite at Secret Recepie, which isn't a secret anymore. Finally, since both Edmen and Tish never had fresh Subway, I suggested we eat there for dinner and took their Subway virginity away =) Came back tired. Spent alot of money today, but the time spent with close friends is priceless =)

0 comments: