Knotted Heart

Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 by sacul in
0

First sight I fell for you ,
Utterly speechless, words but a few ,
Cause I shuddered to say a thing, to talk to you ,
Knit me a new heart for a desire was born in me, a fire lit anew.

First days, weeks then months passed ,
Unspeakable I was no more, for that didn't last ,
Casper was I no longer, for I spoke to you and found someone special at last ,
Knight in shining armor was I, waiting for the bite on the line I had cast.

For the first time I thought I found love ,
Until reality struck, and took it all away, flying away from me like a dove ,
Carnal rage, carnal love ,
Knight in shining armor now knight fallen out of the web of hope I had wove.

Foolish was I to think you and I could ever be ,
U were perfect as far as I could see ,
Call me dumb but I hoped, for you were the apple on my apple tree ,
Kite that was flying high in the sky now crashed into the sea.

For I am hurt, hurt like never before ,
Unparalleled pain runs through my veins rocking me to my very core ,
Cause I cant blame you for how you feel, for my heart you unintentionally tore ,
Knotted heart, forevermore.

0 comments: