Update

Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 by sacul in
0

Something I've been eagerly anticipating arrives tomorrow, I shall tell you what it is when it does arrive. I've been following Kelvesh everywhere over the past week, since he just got his license. We were in Jusco everyday with the exception of Wednesday. And guess who decides to show up in Jusco on the one day we dont go there? Fly.fm. Ah, the irony. In other news, I'm on a pool hot streak, although I've been very lucky, I haven't lost in awhile (losing to people who claim they're british does NOT count) , so bring it ON =) Went to Wee Ru's open house. I was saving up for a Razer mouse so I chose not to gamble. We went to the Al Wazer in town and had 3 layer tea ( You gotta try it). Also went to Jason's open house. I ruled at Fifa10 (Yes I'm very modest) and scored the most goals (Now if only I could do that in real life). I did gamble at his place and made a double digit profit, not sure how much though (One hand was particularly funny as this guy bet 50 bucks and ended up with a blackjack, which would've netted him double, which would have been 100 bucks. However, the dealer, who were Toh and Bernanrd got a 15 and 'ran' , leaving the poor guy with nothing =P ) Finally, I quit Sushi King (Yes, mock me for my feeble spirit if you must) and have applied at Starbucks, who pay much more. So let's see what happens there.

0 comments: