The Narcissitic Hypocrite

Posted: Friday, July 2, 2010 by sacul in
0

I realized a little while ago that I am a hypocrite. What is a hypocrite you ask ? Well Einstein, get a dictionary. My posts about how you gotta get off your ass (Insert bleep Here) move on from exam results, the end of relationship etc was utter ullshit. Didn't read that ? Thanks for the support then. That was sarcasm by the way. What is sarcasm ? Well Einst- oh wait, I've said that already. Look up my post here :  http://theextremenarcissist.blogspot.com/2010/03/moving-on.html . You know what, it's utter bullshit (Insert Bleep Heere Too) and I would delete it but then I wouldn't be able to show it to you to tell you how wrong I was now would I ? You could move on, but you know what ? If you can't, it's ok to lie down and die (No, despite what you think, that wasn't sarcasm) (No, that wasn't reverse sarcasm either, really) (No, that too was-well this could go on for some time now, so I better stop). It's really okay if you can't move on, because moving on isn't hard, no, because if it was, everyone would have already moved on by now. EVERYONE. Because putting effort into moving on is easy, but sometimes, your emotions just don't permit you to move on, or you just aren't able to do so. I can't quite explain it, it's like how glue doesn't stick to the inside of a bottle (Don't go and google that and then tell me that you do know, smartass). And if your lucky, you'll find someone else who shares the same grief that you do (After all, sharing is caring) and you both can wallow in the stew of your self pity, wondering what went wrong and why it did go wrong. Do I sound pathetic ? Yes, I do. And yes, I just answered a question I aasked you. Oh well. But you know what, I'm tired of pretending, because that's what we all are right, pretenders, trying to fit into life like the pieces of the jigsaw. Well, I don't care if I don't fit in anymore. Hell, I'll be a one piece jigsaw if it means I speak what's really on my mind and not hide it somewhere between my dignity and my self conciousness. And you know what, I'm tired of being a hypocrite, like everyone else, pretending to be something your not. Act how you wnat to act, not how other people want you to.

0 comments: