Time For Change

Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 by sacul in
0




Motley Crue said it best. Don't know who they are ? Start listening to real music then. Nothing stays the same, everything changes over time. Appearances change. Just look at Miley Cyrus. Two years ago, she was who every teen girl with  a voice that still hadn't hit puberty wanted to be, and some succeeded in doing so (Think Justin Beiber). Now, she's who every stripper aspires to be (Let's face it, some of them sing better than her plus, they do use more clothes). Some guys decide to grow facial hair, some girls forget to shave theirs and sometimes blog layouts change (Yeah, I didn't introduce the topic very well now did I. Let me try that again)  People change, just ask Lindsay Lohan. When she was 10, she liked other girls. Aged 16, she liked guys, then aged 22 she liked girls again. Now, she likes alcohol, lots of it, and driving under it's influence.  Decisions too change, alot. Seriously, when your 7, you decide you can't live without your parents, when your 18, you wish they would just leave you alone. I finally decided to change a decision I made some time back, quite long ago in fact, longer than some of you who think you know what I'm talking about think (Now try saying that over and over again quickly). I've finally decided I don't need it anymore, and I have to stop, I have stopped. I don't have an issue with moving on anymore, it takes time, sometimes a week, sometimes 3 years, but you do move on. And it feels so damn good. In accordance with that, I thought it was only right to change the layout of my blog to something more me (Now THAT was a better intro into my main topic). Hope you people like it, cause I know I do. I love things at the moment, and don't want to change a thing. 

0 comments: