Nocturnal Habits

Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 by sacul in
0

Is this what is has come to ? I'm a guy for God's sake, I shouldn't behave like this, and yet, I somehow I feel like losing it. I haven't yet, and I shall not anytime soon. But yes, it has come to this. I now stalk the night, the still and the oh so silent darkness. Nothing lies waiting in the shadows for me, nothing is there for me to fear, nothing there to make me feel. I take the blame. The excessive hope I had harboured blew up like a massive grenade propelled at me at point blank range. " Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, it makes me feel like I'm alive", the most dumbfounded quote I have ever come across. So, I shall stalk the night walkers that aren't there, the eerie sounds of the night that now soothe me, the dim lights which seem so brightly lit in the dark. But worst of all, I shall stalk the stars of the night sky, the beautiful shimmering orbs of beauty, oh how they mock me now, reminding me of what cannot be.

0 comments: