Update

Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 by sacul in
1

Ah, another week has passed by, just like that, and we all wonder how it passed by so damn fast. This particular week was extremely unfulfilling for me. Let's review. Harsimrit and I spent countless hours completing the spine (What is this? I shall let the suspense kill you, -evil laughs-). Then, just when everything looked good, and with the spine garnering a lot of attention, we were told by a particular oh so annoying teacher that we wouldn't be allowed to sell it during Canteen Day because societies were not allowed to sell anything, which made absoluetly no sense. She said, "no nonsense like this from clubs...bla bla bla...why is that boy not wearing a shirt?" Canteen Day was meh, and let's just leave it at that.......about 5 new rumors have started, what's up with rumors anyway? I should do a blog post about rumors one day. Utter crap, and yet some many of us are captivated by the mystery and curiosity that surrounds each rumor. Rumors can dissolve any bond or friendship you have with someone like a flesh eating virus from hell. In short, this week was horrible, with absolutely nothing to be happy about, but rather so many things to be pissed of about. Plus, the week isn't over, and I know today is gonna be totally screwed up cause I'm gonna disappoint someone, and maybe 2, or 3 people. Oh, and trials are less than a month away, what joy! After 2 weeks, I still haven't received a single comment. =D You guys rock =P

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    That's because people like me are too lazy to press the comment button xD Go get a chatbox, trust me people loved it more that way :)

    And told you rumors are ridiculous, since when has it NOT been anyway? ;)