Lucas has a blog ! =D

Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 by sacul in
0


As Mark Twain once said, "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure". And so, ignorant to the fact i don't really know what I'm doing, but still confident, I know have a blog! I have many views to share with the world, but I shall start with good ol' Malaysia. What couldn't go wrong? The education system lies in shambles, it's already fragile state made worse by the fact it's back to BM in a few years. Sports wise, other than Nicol David, uh, I mean Datuk Nicol David, u could say we don't have much going for us at the moment. But, I am not here to ridicule our country, you guys are already doing a mighty fine job ;D What I would like to point out is the music scene in Malaysia, or rather how well it's doing. Mawi aside, there are many Malaysian artists who are internationally renowned, namely Joe Flizzow. Sure many people have heard of him, but how many of you knew his real name is Johari Ishak? His knew album, The President is superb, and his lead single, All Around My World is very impressive. As Malaysia's hip hop ambassador, Joe Flizzow is living proof that there is hope for Malaysia, along with the band, Bunkface(the name doesn't help though). Support your local air waves people, Malaysia deserves a break and, music wise at least, there is a glimmer of hope for our ailing country. Generally speaking, many people count Malaysia out when it comes to music, but then again, all generalizations are false, including this one.

0 comments: